How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. Your house is the hottest commodity on the market during the first two to four weeks it is on the market.
As an expert in the local market, together with Rose & Womble Realty Company, I get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly. I offer:
- Professional photography of your house and walk thru video;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing, with photographs, to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in the print and on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website, my company’s popular website and various social media outlets;
- Leveraging the internet, my social media and that of Rose & Womble Realty to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting Open House events to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my vast network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Do you want to learn more about how I aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top dollar.