How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected. Your house is the hottest commodity on the market during the first two to four weeks it is on the market.
As an expert in the local market, we can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. We know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly. Our team offers:
- Professional photography of your house and a Virtual tour;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing, with photographs, to MLS – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in the print and on-line publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my popular website, our company’s website and each team member’s individual website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media of Rose & Womble Realty and our team to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting a MEGA Open House event to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Do you want to learn more about how we aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call or email us for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.